Apple Cider Glazed Carrots make your kitchen smell like Fall! This two-ingredient veggie side dish is quick, easy, and will have you devouring carrots.
- 8 large carrots, peeled and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider (juice pressed from apples, unfiltered) – you can also use apple juice
- In a wide skillet or shallow saucepan, add the carrots and apple cider.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a medium simmer.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked to your liking.
- If the apple cider hasn’t reduced to a thin syrup, strain the carrots into a bowl and reserve the remaining liquid.
- Cook down the remaining apple cider over medium heat until a thin syrup forms.
- Add the carrots back to the pan and toss to coat in the apple cider syrup.
- Serve warm, they won’t have time to get cold anyway. 🙂
Keywords: stewed carrots, glazed carrots, plant-based, vegan, whole food plant based, wfpb, vegan carrot side dish, plant-based carrot side dish