Apple Cinnamon Almond Blender Muffins are bursting with fall flavors and are super easy to make! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, plant-based, and SO moist and delicious!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 apples, divided*
- 3/4 cup roasted unsalted almonds, or other nut of your choice (pepitas also work for a nut-free option)
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar, maple syrup, or other sugar of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract
- Core two apples and cut into chunks.
- Add apple chunks to a blender and puree until mostly smooth.
- Pour the apple puree into a liquid measuring cup and add water or apple juice until the volume has reached 2 cups.
- Add the apple liquid to a blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until the batter is mostly smooth and pourable. If the batter is too thick to pour, add water a bit at a time until it is just pourable.
- Fill muffin liners with the batter until almost full.
- Core and thinly slice remaining apple, layering two to three slices on top of each muffin liner.
- Bake at 375F for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool before enjoying!
Keywords: apple cinnamon blender muffins, vegan, plant-based, whole food plant based, vegan muffins, plant-based muffins, oil-free