- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup pepitas (raw shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle puree*
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 corn tortillas
- Thinly sliced purple cabbage
- Savory Cashew Cream or your favorite vegan sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Puree pepitas, chipotle puree, cumin, salt, lime juice, and water using an immersion blender, standard blender or food processor.
- On a baking sheet, pour pepita mixture over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until coating is browned and crispy.
- Portion cauliflower into warmed or crisped tortillas, and top with cilantro, cashew cream, purple cabbage, and avocado.
- Serves 4.
*To make chipotle puree, blend a can of chipotles in adobo and store it in a jar in the fridge. It keeps close to forever, but I use it so often I go through a large can every couple of months.