Satisfy your craving for a fresh, vibrant spring roll, but without the rice noodles and wrapper. These grain-free spring rolls are wrapped in rainbow chard leaves with spaghetti squash for the noodles! Dipped into sweet potato peanut sauce, it’s the tastiest way to eat your veggies.
- 1 bunch rainbow chard
- 1 spaghetti squash, cooked and flesh separated into “noodles”
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil or basil leaves
- 2 cups purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- With scissors or a knife, cut out the stem of the chard, leaving two halves.
- Slice the chard stems into thin strips and set aside with the rest of the filling ingredients.
- Lay out a small amount of each filling ingredient onto one of the chard leaves, and roll up. Cut in half if desired.
- Serve with Sweet Potato Peanut Sauce for dipping.