Lemon Dill Cashew Dip is a creamy, fresh, and zingy dip for veggies that is vegan, plant-based, oil-free, and so shareable! Bring this to your next potluck and everyone will gobble it up!
- 2 cups raw cashews*
- 1 heaping tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon chickpea miso (optional, any light miso will work)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar (or other neutral-flavored vinegar)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2-3 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill weed, chopped (or use 2 tablespoons dried dill weed)
- Steamed baby potatoes, halved***
- Cucumber slices
- Celery sticks
- Pumpernickel bread
- Blend all ingredients except lemon juice and dill in a high-speed blender or food processor until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and dill, and chill for 1 hour before devouring with the dipper of your choice.**
- If not using a high-speed blender, soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours. Drain and proceed with the recipe.
- If you can’t wait, it will still taste great, it just thickens up a little bit more after some time in the fridge.
- I cook baby potatoes in the Instant Pot, and they come out perfect every time. 1 cup of water in the pot, potatoes on a steamer basket above the water. For the really small ones, like the size of a golf ball, I cook them on manual pressure for 3 minutes with a quick release. Chill, slice, and DIP! 🙂
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, lemon dill cashew dip, lemon dill, dip, appetizer, gluten-free, oil-free