This salad is packed with nutrition, not to mention being a treat for the taste buds and a sight to behold!
- 3 Tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 2-3 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 in green apple (thinly sliced and soaked salted water to prevent browning)
- 1/3 cup walnuts
For the Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly sealed container and shake until emulsified.
For the Salad
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of a wide mouth mason jar. Working from the bottom up, layer the apples, radishes, celery, and walnuts. Pack in the greens and seal the jar. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Keeps 3-4 days. When ready to eat, pour the contents of the jar into a large bowl. If the dressing has thickened up and will not easily pour out of the jar, add a tablespoon of warm water, seal the jar, and shake to thin out the dressing before adding to the salad. Toss the salad with the dressing and enjoy!